Cambrian Extended Day
At Cambrian Extended Day we believe wholeheartedly in Cambrian School District’s vision and mission of creating nurturing learning environments that honor and inspire the whole child. We are a community of learners and innovators who love to have fun in the process! We want your child to feel the safety and comfort of home while provided the opportunity to develop social, emotional and academic skills through enriched learning, sports and play!
Our staff of dedicated professionals strive to create a strong sense of community where your child feels safe to be who they are, while having the opportunity to make new friendships and participate in engaging hands-on activities. Our extended day program is open on all school days, staff development days and most school-year vacation times. Please see our extended day schedule and rates, as they vary to provide our families with flexibility throughout the school year.
Cambrian Expanded Learning Program/Extended Day
Through the Expanded Learning Opportunity Programs State Funding, families who qualify for the National School Lunch Program will be able to participate in all Cambrian Extended Day programs at no cost. To find out if your child qualifies for the Cambrian Expanded Learning/Extended Day Program at no cost, parents visit https://family.titank12.com/ and fill out the online form. Please email your notification letter of approval to email@example.com.
Extended Day School Year 2022-2023 Helpful Links:
- Dedicated homework/reading time and academic enrichment/ support.
- STEAM activities (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Math).
- Social and Emotional Development and Learning- PBIS and Second Step Curriculum.
- Outdoor activities, sports and free play.
- Interest based projects, activities and games.
- Creative and imaginative play.
Sample Daily Schedule:
- Site Dismissal-3:30: Staggered check in, snack, indoor self directed activities, group meeting.
- 3:30-4:15: Outdoor activities, sports, supervised free-play, team building.
- 4:15-5:00: Academic Enrichment/ Homework Support.
- 5:00-5:45: STEAM Activities (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Mathematics).
- 5:45-6:00: Clean up, staggered check out.